TEC INSTITUTE GROUND RULES
- This course is mandatory for all intending workers who have completed TEC Membership Class
- All participants are expected to be seated by 8am. Participants will not be allowed into the class after 8:15am
- All participants must be ready to join TEC workforce. No TECi student will be graduated without having joined a unit during the course of their training.
- Below are the requirements for graduation;
- Attendance of all classes for all 6 courses
- Score of 70% and above for all 6 courses
- Assimilation into a unit before the final course
- Online registration is compulsory
QUALIFICATION TO JOIN TECi
TECi is open to anyone who has completed TEC Membership Class and is willing to join the workforce. For further information and FAQs, please drop a message using the form below
|100||Spiritual Maturity and Understanding Your Ministry Calling|
|200||TEC and You (Our values)|
|400||Leadership and Personal Effectiveness|
|500||Developing Effective Communication and Presentation Skills|
TEC Institute is an exciting journey of becoming a true TEC minister who clearly understands who we are as a church and what we stand for.
You will be equipped with competencies that will make you more effective as a worker and in life.
If you require any further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEC Institute was designed to produce leaders and workers who;
- Clearly understand and live TEC’s values
- Possess the competencies required to serve others effectively.
- Have capacity to lead task executions and work with others to achieve team objectives.
This is important for us as a church to further increase our capacity to deliver on our mandate of making greatness common.
Development School had 4 classes; Membership, Maturity, Ministry and Mission Classes. However, with the introduction of TECI, only Membership Class will remain. The other 3 classes have been incorporated into the 6 courses of TECI.
An intending participant must have completed TEC Membership Class. They must also be willing to join TEC workforce before the end of their training program.
Classes hold from 8am to 10am every first and second Saturday of the month.
TECi comprises of 6 courses. Each course is completed over 2 classes (2 Saturdays each month) except course 600 which has only one class.
- All the classes are prerequisites of each other. 100 level must be completed before 200 and so on. Also, the 1st Class must be completed before the 2nd Class of any module.
- If you miss the 1st Class, please DO NOT attend the 2nd class. Instead, wait for the following month to start your module from the 1st Class.
- If you miss the 2nd Class, please DO NOT attend the 1st class of next module. Instead, attend the 2nd Class that was missed before moving to the next module.
- Any attendance not in line with above rule will be treated as null and void.
If you have genuine reasons to come in after 8:15am, you will be advised to retake the class next month or at the next available opportunity. This is to ensure that all graduates of TECi have absorbed sufficient value from the training before their graduation.
Yes, there will be a 20 question multiple choice exam at the end of the 2nd Class for each course. The pass mark is 70% (14 out of 20). There will be an opportunity to retake the exam after the 1st attempt for anyone who does not make the pass mark.