- → Night of Increase vigil will still hold albeit online only at 7pm and it will also serve as a rallying point for us all to pray for our local communities, the countries we reside in and the world at large, especially about the Coronavirus pandemic.
- → Our services will now hold online only on Wednesdays at 6.30PM and on Sundays from 7AM (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter – @elevationng). Daily prayer meetings will also hold on Zoom at 6AM. (Link – https://zoom.us/j/261182071)
- → Our medical and surgical outreach, Ubomi, organized by the social intervention arm of the Church, Pistis Foundation has now been postponed till further notice and new developments will be communicated to all stakeholders.
- → At the moment, we are putting a hold on registrations and planning for the Couples’ Retreat and couples who haven’t yet registered should not do so until we can confirm next steps. If we decided to cancel the retreat altogether, full refunds will be made to already registered couples.
- → All other local events and initiatives have been put on hold and these include TECi, TEC Schools, Membership Class, Tastes of our Tribes, and Career Fair.
- → Our channels remain the best source of information about any of our events or initiatives, so remember to follow us on social media @elevationng and subscribe to our daily updates that will be sent at 6PM Mondays through Sundays.
Subscribe to our daily updates
By Dave Agboola One of the greatest challenges faced…
By Dave Agboola In this fast-evolving digital era, pastors and church leaders have a…