CONFESSIONS OF FAITH: Safety and divine protection
- I declare that I am of (from) God and have overcome Satan, because the one who is in me is greater
than the one who is in the world. Therefore, I fear no evil, for the Lord is with me, His Word and
Spirit they comfort me.(1 John 4:4, Psalm 23:4).
- The Lord has granted me long life and has preserved me from destruction because In the name of
Jesus, I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and abide under the shadow of the Almighty
(Psalm 91:1, Job 10:12).
- It is written, that the Lord is my Refuge and Fortress. He delivers me from the enemy; therefore, I do
not fear the terror in the night or the destruction that takes place at noonday. I am aware, that the
Lord has given His angels charge over me; therefore, my life is redeemed from destruction. No evil
comes near me, and neither does any plague come near my home (Psalm 91:2-6; 10-11).
- I have the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against me, my
spouse, my children, siblings and parents both in the physical and spiritual. (Ephesians 6:16)
- I declare this day that no weapon fashioned against me succeeds; instead they become platforms for
reinforcing the help of God. I’m living by the word. I keep no confidence in the flesh. I rejoice in God
as he provides strength in my weaknesses and protects me with his favour (Isaiah 54:17).