CONFESSIONS OF FAITH: Pregnancy
- Father Almighty, I thank You for this pregnancy. I thank You because You have taken sickness out of
my midst (Deut. 7 v. 15) and so I will not have any of the negative symptoms of pregnancy. I will not
have morning sickness, swollen feet, diabetes, hypertension or pre-eclampsia.
- Your word declares that I shall not suffer miscarriage and the number of my days You will fulfill (Ex.
23:25-26). This pregnancy will be fulfilled in Jesus name. I am a tither and Your word says You will
rebuke the devourer for my sake and he shall not destroy the fruits of my womb (Mal.3 v.10,11)
- I thank You because children are Your heritage Lord and I am so grateful to have received Your reward
of the fruit of the womb (Ps. 127:3). I praise You because my children will be like arrows in my hand
and I will be happy with my quiver full of children (Ps 127:4). Great is the peace of my children Lord
for they shall be taught of You (Is. 54:13).
- Lord I bless You because I know Your thoughts towards me are of peace, and not of evil to give me an
expected end (Jer. 29:11) and I declare that the expected end will be the safe delivery of a perfect and
healthy child. Every good and perfect gift is from above and comes from the Father of lights with
whom there is no variation or shadow of turning (James 1:17). Therefore, I am assured that my baby
is good and perfect in Jesus name.
- I will not be afraid of anything concerning this pregnancy and the safe delivery of my baby. I rebuke
fear and doubt for the Lord has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love and power and a sound mind
(2 Tim1:7). I cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of
God. I bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (2 Cor 10:5). I let the peace of God
rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything (Col 3:15).
- I shall not labour in vain, or have trouble bringing forth, for I and my offspring are the seed of the
blessed of the Lord (Is 65:23). Your joy will be my strength Lord (Neh. 8:10) for You are the strength
of my life (Phil. 4:13).
- Father, pain is under the curse of the law and Your word says that Jesus bore our pain, so I rebuke all
pain and declare that I will have a short, easy, pain free delivery in Jesus name (Is. 66:7). I will not
tolerate any pain or complications during my pregnancy and delivery.
- Father God Almighty, I give You all the glory and all the praise for I know that You will perfect all that
concern me (Ps. 138:8) and that the testimony of my wonderful pregnancy and safe delivery will
forever be to Your glory and honour in Jesus mighty name. Amen.