CONFESSIONS OF FAITH: Home Ownership
- The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup: He maintains my lot. The lines are
fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. Psalm 16:5-6.
- I am preparing my work without, and putting my career/ business in order; and afterwards I
will build my house. (Prov. 24:27 Darby)
- The Lord is giving me great and goodly cities, which I did not build and houses full of all
good things, which I did not fill, and wells dug, which I did not dig , vineyards and olive
trees, which I did not plant (Deut. 6: 10-11)
- God is providing for me a peaceable habitation, safe dwellings, and quiet resting-places.
(Isaiah 32: 18)
- I leave an inheritance of houses and wealth for my children’s children for I am righteous
(Proverbs 13:22, Proverbs 19:14)
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and in my house is great (priceless) treasure
15:5) Father, I thank You that wealth and riches are in my house (Psalm 112:2-3)
- I call my house and all of my property paid for in full and I own them in a debt free manner