CONFESSIONS OF FAITH: DELIVERY
- Dear Heavenly Father, I look forward to the delivery of my sweet precious baby having enjoyed a
blessed pregnancy of full term. I thank You for Your Word, Your blessings and promises. I am assured
of Your mighty presence and divine intervention as You have promised never to leave nor forsake me
and to be with me always. I pray, believe and confess that as You have purposed, my body and baby
will cooperate with Your perfect and supernatural plan for my delivery. There will be no problems or
complications of any kind in Jesus name.
- I believe and declare that I will have a short, easy, quick and painless delivery for Christ has redeemed
me from curse of the law, therefore I shall have no sorrow in child bearing. Galatians 3:13. Body, I
command you to function properly and be at peace. Relax in Jesus name. I reject and stand against all
fear for I have perfect peace as my mind is stayed on God.
- I declare that I shall have enough time to get to the hospital and receive the proper care. I receive
your wisdom Lord for all the medical personnel who shall assist my delivery. I declare in the name of
Jesus, that they are led of Your spirit concerning me and my baby. I declare that there shall be no
mistake or negligence on their part.
- Baby, I speak to you in the name of Jesus, I command you to move and place yourself in the proper
and perfect position for birth, head first and not breech and face down. You shall rotate properly as
God intended and I command the umbilical cord to be in the proper position.
- I thank You Father that at Your perfect and appointed time for my delivery, my waters will break and
my uterus will contract and push my baby down into Your loving arms and our lives. I command my
cervix to dilate fully quickly, to be elastic and stretch. I declare in Jesus name I shall have no tears and
have no need of a cut. I thank You Father for my miraculous delivery and the well being of my baby
because we are already healed by the stripes of Jesus. My baby shall not be jaundiced, deformed or
have sickness of any kind.
- I receive strength for labour and regain full strength and health after my delivery. I declare that my
body shall be restored quickly to its normal shape and size and I shall have no afterbirth complications
or diseases in Jesus name. Thank You Father, for I receive all these in Jesus name. Amen.