CONFESSIONS OF FAITH: CHILDREN
- Thank you father because my children are a gift and reward from you. My children are full of the power and prosperity of the kingdom of God. They are taught of the Lord. I’m a father/mother of excellence. I model God to them and show them the path of righteousness. They are ordained for signs and wonders. They are anointed with the oil of favour and discover their gifts and assignments effortlessly. They are on target and do not miss the way. They experience God early and enter into positive life transforming experiences all through their lives.
- I have skillful and Godly wisdom in bringing up my children. My children are trained in the way that they should go. I have insight into the plan of god for my children and I lead them in the path of destiny and when they are old, they will not depart from it. Hence my children are wise and heed my instruction and correction (Proverbs 22:6, Proverbs 2:6, Proverbs 13:1)
- I do not provoke my children to wrath, but bring them up in the training, counsel, discipline and admonition of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4) I love my children and diligently discipline them early. Because of that, they give me delight and rest (Proverbs 13:24)
- My children obey me quickly and willingly for it is right, so all is well with them and they have long life on this earth. My son(s) is/are are as plants grown up in their youths, they are healthy and full of wisdom. My daughter(s) is/are polished in her upbringing and fit for the palace.(Ephesians 6:1-3, Psalm 144:12)
- My children are disciples taught by the Lord and obedient to His will. Great is their peace and undisturbed is their composure. They are for signs and wonders, set apart from the corrupting influence of the world and prepared for the Lord’s work (Isaiah 54:13)
- My children know and recognize and are aware of the Father. The Holy Spirit is dwelling in them and the anointing of God is upon them for exploits. Therefore, they are mighty upon the earth and my generation is blessed. (1 John 2:13, Isaiah 44:3, Psalm 112:2)