Sunday, 29th March 2020
Hi there (first name), we hope you’re keeping safe.
- If you missed the online services earlier today, catch up here for adults, here for kids ages 11 and below and here for 12-year-olds.
- Are you prepared to join our 72-hour non-stop prayer chain against Covid-19 that will run from 11.59pm on Wednesday, 1st April to 11:59pm on Friday, 3rd April. It will hold via the Zoom app in 30-minute time blocks and you can sign up here to select your preferred time. Please note that you can also select multiple times. Let’s pray together. Remember- “the effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much”. James 5: 16. It’s time to pray!
- According to the NCDC, there are now 97 confirmed cases of the Covid-19 virus in Nigeria. It is more critical to keep safe and adhere to the safety and hygiene guidelines at this time.
- We are partnering with the Institute of Family Engineering and Development to provide help for those who may need counsel during this difficult season. You may contact them on 09015128298. For more information visit www.ifedacademy.com/counsel/
Small Groups will continue to meet virtually. Physical meetings are discouraged. Meetings can hold physically, only if adhering to the WHO safety precautions and guidelines which are;
• Maximum of 8-10 persons only in a meeting
• Members will wash their hands and sanitise before entering any meeting
• Temperature reading will be taken at point of entry
• Members will be asked to sanitise during the meetings
• Social distancing will apply for meetings, members are under no circumstance allowed to physically touch each other.
• Hugs or handshakes are discouraged
• If any person displays symptoms during a meeting, such person must be asked to leave, and relevant health authorities must be contacted.
- The best sources of information about our events and initiatives are our channels, so stay in touch on social media @elevationng @tecmainland @tecikorodu @tecgreaterlekki @lifepointeng
Want to talk? We are here!
•If you have prayer requests or need counselling, please send a mail to email@example.com or call 0700ELEVATE (3538283) or contact us via any of our channelss.
A tip for this season – Read Psalms 91 daily.
Subscribe to our daily updates
Somto hated Mathematics. He struggled with it in class almost every year. Despite my many…
I don’t know what you think about when you think of love. Personally, I…
I want what is good for you doesn’t mean I know what is good for…
While this is a story about Valentine, it’s quite different from the popular one you…