|EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
The Production Manager’s primary responsibility is planning and executing events, with an expertise in implementing the overall creative, technical and logistical elements that help an event succeed (event design, build strategies, audio-visual production, networking, logistics, partner sourcing, partner management, asset management, budgeting, negotiation, and client service).
The role is also responsible for working effectively with both internal (staff and church volunteers) and external teams to flawlessly deliver events that drive TEC results against established strategic objectives, timelines and budgetary goals.
- Oversee the production of every event of TEC is terms of the end to end creative elements including but not limited to sound, lighting, videos, worship, ambience, etc.
- Provide guidance to enhance the ministries of the worship team, the preaching of the word, the speakers experience, etc.
- Ensure the online church experience is at par with the live experience.
- Coordinate recordings of services and events, ensuring proper coverage of all TEC programs
- Manage archiving of all footage
- Ensure adequate manpower is available for all event and service coverage
- Serve as producer/director for church events or delegate role to capable hands.
- Ensure the transfer, edit, render, and encoding of all Elevation Church services and content as well as any program as directed or required, then make digital copy of video available or post to Elevation web site weekly, audio/video podcast, and other mobile content versions as required.
- Ensure the preparation of broadcasts in required formats for all platforms including TV stations, online platforms, websites etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external broadcast stakeholders including media partners, TV stations, online stations etc.
- Actively find new broadcast business & outlets for TEC
- Evolve innovative content for TV, youtube & online broadcast.
- Oversee the efficient monitoring/maintenance of video recordings & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Oversee data archives and ensure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.
- Overseeing the transcoding of footage, organization of project folders and archiving of completed projects.
- Properly care for and maintain edit platform and update software regularly to ensure optimum speed and reliability.
- Provide leadership for the paid production staff as well as the volunteer staff of TEC.
- Oversee the growth and training of members of the production staff. (i.e. organize or recommend the production staff for
- See to the syncing of lights, videos, sound, ambience and other performance elements in all events
- Produce detailed (technical) production grid for each service/event.
- Establish and implement departmental systems and protocols for event planning and management
- Liaise with sound team and other stakeholders with sourcing all needs and ensuring that they are appropriately incorporated into the overall event
- Serve as onsite main point of contact for all aspects of production
- Plan & submit periodic production budget
|Skills and Knowledge|
|Educational Qualification:||A minimum of a first degree in any course
A verifiable video production certification
(Type and minimum years expected):
|7-10 years relevant experience in production|
Attitude and Behavioural Traits:
- Team Orientation
- Eye for set design and details
- Creative thinking
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management and Organization