Bringing Hope, and Changing Lives
We provide free advisory services in different areas. All of the legal services are geared to educate clients as to their rights and remedies and educate them as they wade through their legal matters. We rarely provide ongoing assistance, because the demand for free legal services greatly exceeds the supply of attorneys able or willing to provide such services. All the legal services are geared towards majorly educating and supporting clients with the best legal services possible.
Our volunteers interview clients, diagnose the legal issues, educate the clients on their basic legal rights, prepare and review documents, and assist clients on filing legal documents as is necesary. In all cases, we seek to pursue fairness, bring hope and change lives by sharing God’s love with all in need!
What We Provide:
- Free consultations
- Legal team led by licensed Nigerian Bar Association Lawyer
- Advice on a wide range of legal issues, from family law, criminal expungements, housing, to small claims.
- Help reviewing paperwork and filling out forms
- Personalized Action Plan with steps to take on your own
What You Can Expect:
- A welcoming environment where people care about you
- Individual, situation-specific legal assistance
Who We Serve?
We serve individuals of all income classes from under-privileged to the upward income earners. Every member of TEC is welcome to received free legal advice.