At The Elevation Church, we believe that the local church has a huge part to play in the development of its community. It is with this conviction that we involve ourselves in different activities throughout the year that are of help to the members of our community.
- Elevate 200
- Soup Kitchen
- Prison Outreaches
- Rehabilitation Projects
- Medical Outreaches
- Bag Of Love
The mission of E200 is “To successfully guide and elevate the less privileged in the society towards the love, hope and divine purpose of God for their lives”. E200 has outreach centre in Lekki (3 Remi Olowude Way, By New Lekki 2nd Roundabout, Oniru, Lagos). We meet every Sunday from 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM. The E200 children are fed every Sunday as a matter of priority and foodstuff and clothing are also provided to the members on a quarterly basis.
E200 has a primary vision to:
- Re-orientate members’ minds through training/outlined E200 programs.
- Guide members in the discovery of their purpose, including the development and effective deployment of their skills and potentials.
- Empower/equip them with tools to start their business/ trade.
- Mentor them in becoming responsible and productive members of the society.
Partner with E200
We need you to partner with E200 on any or all of its 6 partnership streams. They are:
- Education Empowerment: Providing scholarships for children up to tertiary school levels.
- Health Care: Providing the sick and broken with decent health care they are otherwise unable to afford.
- Skill acquisition: Training the unemployed in various trades so they can fend for themselves and give back to their communities.
- Small business empowerment: Helping those we have trained set up their own businesses.
- Drug Rehabilitation: Snatching addicts from the jaws of crime, sickness and death.
- Homeless Shelters: Building a safe haven for the homeless that will get them off the dangerous streets of Lagos.
Decide to give periodically towards the actualisation of these projects. No amount is too small. N5,000 a month can educate a child and get him off the streets. To partner with E200 please download the partnership activation form then fill it and send an email (with the completed form attached) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEC has developed a culture of holding a soup kitchen on the 26th of December every year. 2013 was no different and had hundreds on people in the Oniru vicinity come together to eat good food, get some nice clothes and household equipment and also hear the gospel. This is a tradition we intend to keep up for years and years to come. Look at for it and be a part by showing up to help and by bringing gifts for the less privileged.
The prison ministry team visits different prisons monthly with medical supplies, food and of course the gospel. They along with lawyers that partner with them also try to get justice for the wrongly incarcerated. There’s a lot more that can be done in the prison system. If you would like to be a part of or support this ministry send an email to email@example.com.
In November 2013, TEC took responsibility for renovating a dilapidated moslem school in the Epe area of Lagos state. The school was in a deplorable condition and for us, the biggest way to preach the gospel was to first meet their need. Today the school’s blue house is called Elevation House and the school has been handed over to the government for upkeep.
The Medical Team of the Elevation church is made up of a group of medical and dental practitioners, nurses, pharmacists and other members of the medical sciences. We hold free periodic medical drives in different pockets of our communities. There is always a large turn out because there are so many people who cannot afford decent medical care.
We plan to expand our reach to other parts of the state and the country.
In February we called on your generosity towards the Bag O’Love care project, and you responded and gave! We eventually gave out 400 bags and it was a very worthwhile venture. The kids were very excited and grateful to be lovingly thought of by you.
Here are the orphanages we visited …
|Vigilant Heart Charitable Society Orphanage||35|
|Heritage Home Orphanage||29|
|Optimal Children’s Home||11|
|Olive Blooms Orphanage||13|
|Arrows of God||95|
|Peculiar Saints Orphanage||24|
|Sought After Orphanage||42|
|Citadel Of Grace Orphanage||21|
|Gods Mind Orphanage Home||12|
|Divine Heritage Children Centre||16|
|Bales of Mercy||15|
Again, thank you for letting love win. God bless you.
View image gallery of events of Bag of love in The Elevation Church in the year 2016.